Let’s face it, integrations are a pretty popular thing within our realm. The majority of my conversations with customers or prospects lead to a discussion about our integrations. They want to know what we integrate with and how the integrations work. We have various videos on vTV that show our integrations in action with VersionOne. Once we’re done highlighting the functionality of the integration, it comes time for the actual configuration and implementation. In order to help with this, we’ve started to add new videos on vTV under the Integrations Tab that shows you how to configure these integrations. This is a work in process but so far we’ve covered popular Continuous Integration, Defect Management, Test Management, Source Code Management, and IDE tools. Click on the links above and check it out for yourself!
Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- From VersionOne Customer to VersionOne Employee – Part 2
- Product Backlog Grooming Tips and Tricks
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Epics or Feature Groups?
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks