Let’s face it, integrations are a pretty popular thing within our realm. The majority of my conversations with customers or prospects lead to a discussion about our integrations. They want to know what we integrate with and how the integrations work. We have various videos on vTV that show our integrations in action with VersionOne. Once we’re done highlighting the functionality of the integration, it comes time for the actual configuration and implementation. In order to help with this, we’ve started to add new videos on vTV under the Integrations Tab that shows you how to configure these integrations. This is a work in process but so far we’ve covered popular Continuous Integration, Defect Management, Test Management, Source Code Management, and IDE tools. Click on the links above and check it out for yourself!
Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- My Best Friend
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- New 13.1 and 13.2 Point Release Available
- How to Win $1,500 for 15 Minutes of Work
- Throw Some WIPS on that Board
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Technical Debt: FIX IT!
- Using Old-School Index Cards with VersionOne
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks