Let’s face it, integrations are a pretty popular thing within our realm. The majority of my conversations with customers or prospects lead to a discussion about our integrations. They want to know what we integrate with and how the integrations work. We have various videos on vTV that show our integrations in action with VersionOne. Once we’re done highlighting the functionality of the integration, it comes time for the actual configuration and implementation. In order to help with this, we’ve started to add new videos on vTV under the Integrations Tab that shows you how to configure these integrations. This is a work in process but so far we’ve covered popular Continuous Integration, Defect Management, Test Management, Source Code Management, and IDE tools. Click on the links above and check it out for yourself!
Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Telling the Release Story
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks