One of the great mysteries of the universe is why people don’t use application help. Some of you, who are more worldly than me, will probably submit a comment about the Theory of Help (TOH) which explains why this is so. Until then, here is my TOH:
- Help has a low success rate for answering a normal user’s question.
- Only super users spend the time to learn what’s good in help.
- If super users share the useful help pages, then the world will be a better place.
With the TOH in mind, I created the following short video so you can get the most out of VersionOne help:
- Help is found under Support Center > Help.
- Help is organized similar to the application navigational structure.
- How to send a link directly to a page.