In some of my earlier blog posts I walked through the process of creating custom fields and adding statuses to your board views. Today I’ll be taking the board view example further and showing how boards can be configured to support Kanban. See for yourself in the how-to video below, and Kanban away! P.S. I would recommend you select the “High Quality 720p/1080p” option on the YouTube video once you start watching it. Note: it takes about 5-7 seconds for those settings to kick in.
Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Telling the Release Story
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks