Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Telling the Release Story
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Author Archives: JoEllen Carter
As a tester, I live on the Storyboard. It’s my go-to page in VersionOne. I use it to keep up with team progress when I’m not in the team room, and I also use it to organize my own work. … Continue reading
No, I’m not going to start singing the Sesame Street jingle, “One of these things is not like the other…One of these things just doesn’t belong”. When ‘Regress’ refers to regression tests in VersionOne, then surprisingly, the terms all represent … Continue reading