Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Telling the Release Story
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Author Archives: Katia Sullivan
Continuing the theme of saving time during Sprint Planning from the Time Savers 101 post, lets take it a little further… Ok, so I have a template…and I know how to copy a task to a story from the template. … Continue reading
Sometimes Sprint Planning Meetings can be long and tedious. Especially if your teams are estimating things at the same time. In using VersionOne, you can take advantage of the Templates to help streamline this process. For example, if your teams … Continue reading
Have you ever wondered why VersionOne provides a numerical Estimate field at the Story level and a Detail Estimate field for Tasks and Tests? What’s the difference? A Story estimate is usually described as a measurement of relative complexity from … Continue reading