Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- From VersionOne Customer to VersionOne Employee – Part 2
- Product Backlog Grooming Tips and Tricks
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Epics or Feature Groups?
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Author Archives: Katia Sullivan
Continuing the theme of saving time during Sprint Planning from the Time Savers 101 post, lets take it a little further… Ok, so I have a template…and I know how to copy a task to a story from the template. … Continue reading
Sometimes Sprint Planning Meetings can be long and tedious. Especially if your teams are estimating things at the same time. In using VersionOne, you can take advantage of the Templates to help streamline this process. For example, if your teams … Continue reading
Have you ever wondered why VersionOne provides a numerical Estimate field at the Story level and a Detail Estimate field for Tasks and Tests? What’s the difference? A Story estimate is usually described as a measurement of relative complexity from … Continue reading