Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- From VersionOne Customer to VersionOne Employee – Part 2
- Product Backlog Grooming Tips and Tricks
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Epics or Feature Groups?
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Author Archives: Lee Cunningham
Who says agile project planning and tracking tools have to be difficult? My 15-year-old daughter, who knows nothing about VersionOne or agile speak, just did epics in 30 minutes. Continue reading
When should you use an Epic versus a Feature Group (aka ‘Theme’)?” Either asset can be used for grouping information, so there’s a lot of flexibility in the application of each. In turn, we see a lot of creative uses of Epics and Feature Groups, but it can sometimes create a bit of confusion. Continue reading