Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- From VersionOne Customer to VersionOne Employee – Part 2
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- Product Backlog Grooming Tips and Tricks
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Epics or Feature Groups?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Author Archives: lonnie.haire
i wanted to share the results of a poc (proof of concept) effort i recently found success with using the api for some custom adhoc reporting via ms excel. as i get started i would like to make a few assumptions: … Continue reading
have you worked with multiple agile teams that are executing the same way? adopting the same practices and/or techniques? using the same tools to accomplish agility? yea~ me either… industry wide or even within large organizations. how often do those teams … Continue reading