Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Telling the Release Story
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- The Clarity of Description
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Author Archives: Luanne Willimon
Templates aren’t just for Product Owners. Teams can also copy tasks and tests from templates during sprint planning to cut down on missing tasks and manual entry. It’s sort of a checklist to make sure you’ve addressed the key work necessary, but can still add unique tasks when appropriate. Continue reading
Anyone responsible for maintaining a product backlog knows that the more tips and tricks you have to make it easier, the better. So in the spirit of the holiday season, here are my gifts to you! Continue reading
Agile Communication: How Can Agile Teams Collaborate in VersionOne When Face-to-Face is Limited or Not an Option?
We all know that being collocated is one of the keys to having a successful agile team, but in reality it’s not always possible. There are several ways to facilitate agile communication among teams within VersionOne when you cannot have the face-to-face conversations. Continue reading