Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- From VersionOne Customer to VersionOne Employee – Part 2
- Product Backlog Grooming Tips and Tricks
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Epics or Feature Groups?
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Author Archives: Matthew Badgley
I often find myself talking about agile metrics with many teams using VersionOne. Agile metrics is sometimes a very challenging conversation — some agile development folks don’t like them because they are sometimes used for EVIL! Well, maybe not … Continue reading
VersionOne provides teams a central place to track issues at a Project and Team level. This allows teams, no matter how distributed, to collaborate closely on those things that are keeping the project from moving forward. This blog is all about five clever and handy ways that any team could use issues. Continue reading
The first thing people need to do regarding non-functional requirements and or technical design constraints (or guidance) is to admit that they have them. We all have them, it’s OK and the one thing I’ve learned over time is that there’s … Continue reading