Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Telling the Release Story
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Author Archives: Mark Kovacevich
This is a post about a report in VersionOne Analytics called the Project Scorecard. Continue reading
In a post in the Agile Management blog, I outlined the idea that agile development could be applied to Construction Management. There are some terms that have been customized in this VersionOne instance, including Phase instead of Epic, Trade instead … Continue reading
There has been a lot written on the relationship between Earned Value Management (EVM) and Agile Development. There’s now functionality in VersionOne Analytics (Ultimate Edition) to pull key agile metrics that support EVM and output them in a report. Continue reading
One of the key planning considerations for any agile development project is the Sprint Schedule. The length and timing of Sprints is key to determining many of the other planning factors including estimating and velocity. Within VersionOne, you can define … Continue reading