Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- From VersionOne Customer to VersionOne Employee – Part 2
- Product Backlog Grooming Tips and Tricks
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Epics or Feature Groups?
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Category Archives: Customer Stories
In my last post I talked about my former role as a VersionOne customer and some of the challenges we faced with waterfall development. I outlined how we selected VersionOne to solve some major collaboration issues and the professional services … Continue reading
As a former customer working with VersionOne as my agile project management tool, I’ve now crossed over to the other side by coming to work for VersionOne as a Product Specialist. I can tell you that I’ve had positive experiences … Continue reading
The product owner and the team lead had a lively conversation over lunch; much was discussed about the development in-progress of a very cool feature during the present sprint, and both agreed that certain changes had to be made to … Continue reading
i wanted to share the results of a poc (proof of concept) effort i recently found success with using the api for some custom adhoc reporting via ms excel. as i get started i would like to make a few assumptions: … Continue reading
How Sage Software uses VersionOne Ideas, an ideas management solution that allows product managers to engage directly with customers by automating the process of capturing, collaborating on and prioritizing feature requests. Continue reading
Last week we had the opportunity to have one of our best customers, EMC, present their agile transformation story to a group of IT and software directors and executives in Boston. The event was a great success for VersionOne and … Continue reading