Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Telling the Release Story
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Category Archives: Customer Stories
In my last post I talked about my former role as a VersionOne customer and some of the challenges we faced with waterfall development. I outlined how we selected VersionOne to solve some major collaboration issues and the professional services … Continue reading
As a former customer working with VersionOne as my agile project management tool, I’ve now crossed over to the other side by coming to work for VersionOne as a Product Specialist. I can tell you that I’ve had positive experiences … Continue reading
The product owner and the team lead had a lively conversation over lunch; much was discussed about the development in-progress of a very cool feature during the present sprint, and both agreed that certain changes had to be made to … Continue reading
i wanted to share the results of a poc (proof of concept) effort i recently found success with using the api for some custom adhoc reporting via ms excel. as i get started i would like to make a few assumptions: … Continue reading
How Sage Software uses VersionOne Ideas, an ideas management solution that allows product managers to engage directly with customers by automating the process of capturing, collaborating on and prioritizing feature requests. Continue reading
Last week we had the opportunity to have one of our best customers, EMC, present their agile transformation story to a group of IT and software directors and executives in Boston. The event was a great success for VersionOne and … Continue reading