Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Telling the Release Story
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Category Archives: Inside VersionOne
No, I’m not going to start singing the Sesame Street jingle, “One of these things is not like the other…One of these things just doesn’t belong”. When ‘Regress’ refers to regression tests in VersionOne, then surprisingly, the terms all represent … Continue reading
Continuing the theme of saving time during Sprint Planning from the Time Savers 101 post, lets take it a little further… Ok, so I have a template…and I know how to copy a task to a story from the template. … Continue reading
Do you ever wonder if software vendors really “eat their own cooking?” At VersionOne, we do and we’ve begun a video series showing you how we do. Each video is presented by one or more subject matter experts from within … Continue reading