Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Telling the Release Story
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Category Archives: VersionOne Buzz
Today I wanted to share a little story with you. This story is about an organization following an agile approach to work on a new feature. Now they’re using this great agile management tool which allows them to plan, collaborate, and … Continue reading
With the latest Spring 2013 release we’ve introduced Web Panel Plugins to the TeamRooms. The introduction of the Web panels allows the team to pull in the information that’s most important to them directly within the TeamRoom. It’s up to … Continue reading
In the Fall 12 Release we introduced the revolutionary TeamRoom that has been generating tons of positive feedback. There are many areas where the TeamRoom provides value, and in this post I’ll be diving into a couple of those. Ease … Continue reading
Judging by all the blog posts on this site, I’m sure you’re starting to understand the flexibility and functionality that VersionOne provides. I wanted to dive a little deeper on an area that a colleague of mine touched on a … Continue reading
Visualization allows you to observe at a very high level how your asset is tied to other assets within the application. There are many scenarios where visualization provides value. Continue reading
This past spring we released a new edition of our product called Catalyst Edition, which falls between our Team and Enterprise Editions. Since the release, I’ve heard many questions regarding how to know the right time to consider an upgrade from Team Edition to Catalyst. Let me help you with that! Continue reading