Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Telling the Release Story
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Category Archives: Kanban
Yours is an organization delivering multiple projects for different customers through your various teams – shared services. Though your teams practice agile – and enjoy it! – they do not truly have a dedicated backlog; their efforts are helping deliver … Continue reading
In some of my earlier blog posts I walked through the process of creating custom fields and adding statuses to your board views. Today I’ll be taking the board view example further and showing how boards can be configured to … Continue reading
In the Fall 12 Release we introduced the revolutionary TeamRoom that has been generating tons of positive feedback. There are many areas where the TeamRoom provides value, and in this post I’ll be diving into a couple of those. Ease … Continue reading
More and more customers are discussing Lean influences in their process, especially at the portfolio planning level and with operational groups. Here’s a quick summary of the Kanban functionality VersionOne offers. Continue reading
This past spring we released a new edition of our product called Catalyst Edition, which falls between our Team and Enterprise Editions. Since the release, I’ve heard many questions regarding how to know the right time to consider an upgrade from Team Edition to Catalyst. Let me help you with that! Continue reading