Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- From VersionOne Customer to VersionOne Employee – Part 2
- Product Backlog Grooming Tips and Tricks
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Epics or Feature Groups?
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Category Archives: Kanban
Yours is an organization delivering multiple projects for different customers through your various teams – shared services. Though your teams practice agile – and enjoy it! – they do not truly have a dedicated backlog; their efforts are helping deliver … Continue reading
In some of my earlier blog posts I walked through the process of creating custom fields and adding statuses to your board views. Today I’ll be taking the board view example further and showing how boards can be configured to … Continue reading
In the Fall 12 Release we introduced the revolutionary TeamRoom that has been generating tons of positive feedback. There are many areas where the TeamRoom provides value, and in this post I’ll be diving into a couple of those. Ease … Continue reading
More and more customers are discussing Lean influences in their process, especially at the portfolio planning level and with operational groups. Here’s a quick summary of the Kanban functionality VersionOne offers. Continue reading
This past spring we released a new edition of our product called Catalyst Edition, which falls between our Team and Enterprise Editions. Since the release, I’ve heard many questions regarding how to know the right time to consider an upgrade from Team Edition to Catalyst. Let me help you with that! Continue reading