Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- From VersionOne Customer to VersionOne Employee – Part 2
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- Product Backlog Grooming Tips and Tricks
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Epics or Feature Groups?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Category Archives: Product Roadmapping
Continued from Part 1… In the first part of this series we looked at the Product Owner activities that take place in VersionOne (Product Planning and Release Planning). The second part of this series will outline the Team activities that … Continue reading
In larger agile planning efforts, it can be quite helpful to keep your epics well-organized and prioritized. Simple drag-and-drop epic ranking and management is certainly an integral part of agile planning. Continue reading
Mark it down, another release is out the door! The VersionOne Winter 2011 release is available today… [BTW – If you didn’t get the recent release email automatically, you can sign up for it (and other relevant product communications.) This will … Continue reading