Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Telling the Release Story
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Category Archives: Reporting & Analytics
This past spring we released a new edition of our product called Catalyst Edition, which falls between our Team and Enterprise Editions. Since the release, I’ve heard many questions regarding how to know the right time to consider an upgrade from Team Edition to Catalyst. Let me help you with that! Continue reading
This video shows how to use Investment Themes in VersionOne to simplify the important concept of making smarter investments with development resources. Continue reading
VersionOne currently integrates with 35 agile lifecycle management tools, with 25 of them being open source. We provide you with a way to truly integrate your agile lifecycle management suite with our agile management tool. Continue reading
The new agile portfolio management capabilities of VersionOne’s Winter Release automatically support custom drop-downs, allowing Portfolio Managers to easily find out how much time the organization is allocating across each of its Investment Themes. Continue reading
VersionOne provides teams a central place to track issues at a Project and Team level. This allows teams, no matter how distributed, to collaborate closely on those things that are keeping the project from moving forward. This blog is all about five clever and handy ways that any team could use issues. Continue reading
If you’re a VersionOne user, you’re likely familiar with the 70-plus canned reports and dashboards available in your system. These reports are accessible, easy to use and likely cover many of your reporting needs. But what if you have reporting … Continue reading
* As a Project Manager, it would be helpful for me to look at the “full picture” on the Backlog – not only the Stories, but also their related Tasks and Tests. How do I accomplish this? The Product Planning … Continue reading
“Teams” Feature Discussion, Take 1… (Fade in to training session, where a group of happy new VersionOne users are learning more about what their system can do for them.) New customer: “Where do we define the people on the team?” … Continue reading
Mark it down, another release is out the door! The VersionOne Winter 2011 release is available today… [BTW – If you didn’t get the recent release email automatically, you can sign up for it (and other relevant product communications.) This will … Continue reading