Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- My Best Friend
- New 13.1 and 13.2 Point Release Available
- How to Win $1,500 for 15 Minutes of Work
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Throw Some WIPS on that Board
- Technical Debt: FIX IT!
- Using Old-School Index Cards with VersionOne
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: agile collaboration
The Summer 2013 Release has some interesting value-packaged within. Reach Out and Touch Someone The old telephone adage has taken on a new twist this summer. Where the mighty Ma Bell once featured this jingle as a means to stir emotion and … Continue reading
The product owner and the team lead had a lively conversation over lunch; much was discussed about the development in-progress of a very cool feature during the present sprint, and both agreed that certain changes had to be made to … Continue reading
While software-based tools are necessary to overcome the deficiencies that cards have around scaling, reporting and distributed teams, old-school tactile cards can still enrich many of your agile development activities. Continue reading
Agile Communication: How Can Agile Teams Collaborate in VersionOne When Face-to-Face is Limited or Not an Option?
We all know that being collocated is one of the keys to having a successful agile team, but in reality it’s not always possible. There are several ways to facilitate agile communication among teams within VersionOne when you cannot have the face-to-face conversations. Continue reading