Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Telling the Release Story
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: agile collaboration
As a ScrumMaster I’ve had the opportunity to participate and facilitate many daily standup meetings – 6 years’ worth. There have been excellent standup meetings and conversations – many led to useful and valuable collaborative sessions in which real work … Continue reading
If you are a Product Owner, a Project Manager, or a Business Analyst, you have heard the following before; I’m sure: “It’s not a defect; it’s a feature.” “It’s not an issue; it’s an enhancement.” “It’s not a bug; it … Continue reading
The Summer 2013 Release has some interesting value-packaged within. Reach Out and Touch Someone The old telephone adage has taken on a new twist this summer. Where the mighty Ma Bell once featured this jingle as a means to stir emotion and … Continue reading
The product owner and the team lead had a lively conversation over lunch; much was discussed about the development in-progress of a very cool feature during the present sprint, and both agreed that certain changes had to be made to … Continue reading
While software-based tools are necessary to overcome the deficiencies that cards have around scaling, reporting and distributed teams, old-school tactile cards can still enrich many of your agile development activities. Continue reading
Agile Communication: How Can Agile Teams Collaborate in VersionOne When Face-to-Face is Limited or Not an Option?
We all know that being collocated is one of the keys to having a successful agile team, but in reality it’s not always possible. There are several ways to facilitate agile communication among teams within VersionOne when you cannot have the face-to-face conversations. Continue reading