Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- From VersionOne Customer to VersionOne Employee – Part 2
- Product Backlog Grooming Tips and Tricks
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Epics or Feature Groups?
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: agile communication
As a ScrumMaster I’ve had the opportunity to participate and facilitate many daily standup meetings – 6 years’ worth. There have been excellent standup meetings and conversations – many led to useful and valuable collaborative sessions in which real work … Continue reading
If you are a Product Owner, a Project Manager, or a Business Analyst, you have heard the following before; I’m sure: “It’s not a defect; it’s a feature.” “It’s not an issue; it’s an enhancement.” “It’s not a bug; it … Continue reading
The product owner and the team lead had a lively conversation over lunch; much was discussed about the development in-progress of a very cool feature during the present sprint, and both agreed that certain changes had to be made to … Continue reading
Agile Communication: How Can Agile Teams Collaborate in VersionOne When Face-to-Face is Limited or Not an Option?
We all know that being collocated is one of the keys to having a successful agile team, but in reality it’s not always possible. There are several ways to facilitate agile communication among teams within VersionOne when you cannot have the face-to-face conversations. Continue reading