Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Telling the Release Story
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: agile metrics
I often find myself talking about agile metrics with many teams using VersionOne. Agile metrics is sometimes a very challenging conversation — some agile development folks don’t like them because they are sometimes used for EVIL! Well, maybe not … Continue reading
Some years back, Luke Hohmann introduced me to the phrase, “I plan to re-plan.” It’s a somewhat awkward phrase which caused me to stop and ponder it for a moment. “Is re-planning the ultimate purpose of planning?” No, planning is … Continue reading
There has been a lot written on the relationship between Earned Value Management (EVM) and Agile Development. There’s now functionality in VersionOne Analytics (Ultimate Edition) to pull key agile metrics that support EVM and output them in a report. Continue reading