Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- From VersionOne Customer to VersionOne Employee – Part 2
- Product Backlog Grooming Tips and Tricks
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Epics or Feature Groups?
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: agile planning
A new year is upon us and with that, the new Winter 2014 Release. While the process of delivering our quarterly releases means each is roughly equivalent in size, there is still something special about the annum’s turn. With thoughts … Continue reading
I have a VERY active, wily, and curious two-year old at home… the best kind – who loves watching his brothers build complex Lego sets (I know, who wouldn’t!). Obviously as colorful, attractive, and deliciously intricate as the pieces and … Continue reading
Release forecasting helps Product Owners get a good prediction of the amount of work that can be done on a project during a particular timeframe. The data entered into the fields in VersionOne allows you to play out various “what-if” scenarios for your project. Continue reading