Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Telling the Release Story
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: agile planning
The User Story, by intent, is meant to be a short definition – an introduction to a discussion. As a… I can… So that … Simple, short and powerful. We’re all familiar with some variation of this structure and I … Continue reading
We have many teams within VersionOne using the Epic functionality heavily to organize their work. I often get asked questions like: “What if I decide later on that my work is tied to an existing Epic?” “What if I decide that my … Continue reading
With apologies to William Shakespeare – couldn’t resist, Bill ol’ chap… So – what is a Project in VersionOne? Is it a Product, a Project or a Release? Is it a Portfolio, a Program or a Group? The answer is … Continue reading
A new year is upon us and with that, the new Winter 2014 Release. While the process of delivering our quarterly releases means each is roughly equivalent in size, there is still something special about the annum’s turn. With thoughts … Continue reading
I have a VERY active, wily, and curious two-year old at home… the best kind – who loves watching his brothers build complex Lego sets (I know, who wouldn’t!). Obviously as colorful, attractive, and deliciously intricate as the pieces and … Continue reading
Release forecasting helps Product Owners get a good prediction of the amount of work that can be done on a project during a particular timeframe. The data entered into the fields in VersionOne allows you to play out various “what-if” scenarios for your project. Continue reading