Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Telling the Release Story
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: agile portfolio management
With apologies to William Shakespeare – couldn’t resist, Bill ol’ chap… So – what is a Project in VersionOne? Is it a Product, a Project or a Release? Is it a Portfolio, a Program or a Group? The answer is … Continue reading
Visualization allows you to observe at a very high level how your asset is tied to other assets within the application. There are many scenarios where visualization provides value. Continue reading
I recently discussed some release planning approaches with a customer who had some traditional fixed project-type constraints: contractual relationship with milestones (in the form of multiple releases) and dates built in. Here are some tips on how to get through the smelly part of agile development. Continue reading
This video shows how to use Investment Themes in VersionOne to simplify the important concept of making smarter investments with development resources. Continue reading
The new agile portfolio management capabilities of VersionOne’s Winter Release automatically support custom drop-downs, allowing Portfolio Managers to easily find out how much time the organization is allocating across each of its Investment Themes. Continue reading