Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Telling the Release Story
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: agile product management
With apologies to William Shakespeare – couldn’t resist, Bill ol’ chap… So – what is a Project in VersionOne? Is it a Product, a Project or a Release? Is it a Portfolio, a Program or a Group? The answer is … Continue reading
I recently discussed some release planning approaches with a customer who had some traditional fixed project-type constraints: contractual relationship with milestones (in the form of multiple releases) and dates built in. Here are some tips on how to get through the smelly part of agile development. Continue reading
How Sage Software uses VersionOne Ideas, an ideas management solution that allows product managers to engage directly with customers by automating the process of capturing, collaborating on and prioritizing feature requests. Continue reading