Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Telling the Release Story
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: agile software
Yeah. I’ve heard that one before. Why did we choose VersionOne as the name for our agile project management software? Think back to the times when you’ve been most satisfied with your software delivery. For many, getting the first version … Continue reading
VersionOne just works. Out-of-the-box. It allows for very specific configuration and customization, but when you just need to get-up-and-going, only a few things are needed to start planning and tracking your agile project. Here is a short guide on the essentials. Continue reading
Templates aren’t just for Product Owners. Teams can also copy tasks and tests from templates during sprint planning to cut down on missing tasks and manual entry. It’s sort of a checklist to make sure you’ve addressed the key work necessary, but can still add unique tasks when appropriate. Continue reading
Do you ever wonder if software vendors really “eat their own cooking?” At VersionOne, we do and we’ve begun a video series showing you how we do. Each video is presented by one or more subject matter experts from within … Continue reading