Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Telling the Release Story
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: agile teams
With apologies to William Shakespeare – couldn’t resist, Bill ol’ chap… So – what is a Project in VersionOne? Is it a Product, a Project or a Release? Is it a Portfolio, a Program or a Group? The answer is … Continue reading
Yours is an organization delivering multiple projects for different customers through your various teams – shared services. Though your teams practice agile – and enjoy it! – they do not truly have a dedicated backlog; their efforts are helping deliver … Continue reading
As a ScrumMaster I’ve had the opportunity to participate and facilitate many daily standup meetings – 6 years’ worth. There have been excellent standup meetings and conversations – many led to useful and valuable collaborative sessions in which real work … Continue reading
Technical debt: FIX IT!! I spent several years at home supporting my husband as he climbed up the corporate ladder. We are a great team. Having been back at work for the past few years, I am amazed at the … Continue reading
The product owner and the team lead had a lively conversation over lunch; much was discussed about the development in-progress of a very cool feature during the present sprint, and both agreed that certain changes had to be made to … Continue reading
Yesterday we announced our Fall Release including the new TeamRoom environment created just for agile teams, and we saw record participation in the first of 3 live demo webinars going on Nov. 8, 13 & 20. Continue reading
While software-based tools are necessary to overcome the deficiencies that cards have around scaling, reporting and distributed teams, old-school tactile cards can still enrich many of your agile development activities. Continue reading
Agile Communication: How Can Agile Teams Collaborate in VersionOne When Face-to-Face is Limited or Not an Option?
We all know that being collocated is one of the keys to having a successful agile team, but in reality it’s not always possible. There are several ways to facilitate agile communication among teams within VersionOne when you cannot have the face-to-face conversations. Continue reading