Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Telling the Release Story
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: agile transformation
As a ScrumMaster I’ve had the opportunity to participate and facilitate many daily standup meetings – 6 years’ worth. There have been excellent standup meetings and conversations – many led to useful and valuable collaborative sessions in which real work … Continue reading
I recently discussed some release planning approaches with a customer who had some traditional fixed project-type constraints: contractual relationship with milestones (in the form of multiple releases) and dates built in. Here are some tips on how to get through the smelly part of agile development. Continue reading
While software-based tools are necessary to overcome the deficiencies that cards have around scaling, reporting and distributed teams, old-school tactile cards can still enrich many of your agile development activities. Continue reading