Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Telling the Release Story
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: agile your way
The User Story, by intent, is meant to be a short definition – an introduction to a discussion. As a… I can… So that … Simple, short and powerful. We’re all familiar with some variation of this structure and I … Continue reading
A new year is upon us and with that, the new Winter 2014 Release. While the process of delivering our quarterly releases means each is roughly equivalent in size, there is still something special about the annum’s turn. With thoughts … Continue reading
Some years back, Luke Hohmann introduced me to the phrase, “I plan to re-plan.” It’s a somewhat awkward phrase which caused me to stop and ponder it for a moment. “Is re-planning the ultimate purpose of planning?” No, planning is … Continue reading
In a post in the Agile Management blog, I outlined the idea that agile development could be applied to Construction Management. There are some terms that have been customized in this VersionOne instance, including Phase instead of Epic, Trade instead … Continue reading