Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- From VersionOne Customer to VersionOne Employee – Part 2
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- Product Backlog Grooming Tips and Tricks
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Epics or Feature Groups?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: backlog management
Yours is an organization delivering multiple projects for different customers through your various teams – shared services. Though your teams practice agile – and enjoy it! – they do not truly have a dedicated backlog; their efforts are helping deliver … Continue reading
If you are a Product Owner, a Project Manager, or a Business Analyst, you have heard the following before; I’m sure: “It’s not a defect; it’s a feature.” “It’s not an issue; it’s an enhancement.” “It’s not a bug; it … Continue reading
Technical debt: FIX IT!! I spent several years at home supporting my husband as he climbed up the corporate ladder. We are a great team. Having been back at work for the past few years, I am amazed at the … Continue reading
In agile development, we work on the item that has the biggest bang for the buck. Here are some tips on how to apply this concept at the agile portfolio level in VersionOne. Continue reading
Ever wanted to know how to import your backlog of templates you’ve already created into VersionOne? This video shows how to query our API for doing so. Continue reading