Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- From VersionOne Customer to VersionOne Employee – Part 2
- Product Backlog Grooming Tips and Tricks
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Epics or Feature Groups?
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: backlog
Yours is an organization delivering multiple projects for different customers through your various teams – shared services. Though your teams practice agile – and enjoy it! – they do not truly have a dedicated backlog; their efforts are helping deliver … Continue reading
If you are a Product Owner, a Project Manager, or a Business Analyst, you have heard the following before; I’m sure: “It’s not a defect; it’s a feature.” “It’s not an issue; it’s an enhancement.” “It’s not a bug; it … Continue reading
VersionOne just works. Out-of-the-box. It allows for very specific configuration and customization, but when you just need to get-up-and-going, only a few things are needed to start planning and tracking your agile project. Here is a short guide on the essentials. Continue reading
When should you use an Epic versus a Feature Group (aka ‘Theme’)?” Either asset can be used for grouping information, so there’s a lot of flexibility in the application of each. In turn, we see a lot of creative uses of Epics and Feature Groups, but it can sometimes create a bit of confusion. Continue reading