Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- From VersionOne Customer to VersionOne Employee – Part 2
- Product Backlog Grooming Tips and Tricks
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Epics or Feature Groups?
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: collocation
While software-based tools are necessary to overcome the deficiencies that cards have around scaling, reporting and distributed teams, old-school tactile cards can still enrich many of your agile development activities. Continue reading
Agile Communication: How Can Agile Teams Collaborate in VersionOne When Face-to-Face is Limited or Not an Option?
We all know that being collocated is one of the keys to having a successful agile team, but in reality it’s not always possible. There are several ways to facilitate agile communication among teams within VersionOne when you cannot have the face-to-face conversations. Continue reading