Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Telling the Release Story
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: construction
In a post in the Agile Management blog, I outlined the idea that agile development could be applied to Construction Management. There are some terms that have been customized in this VersionOne instance, including Phase instead of Epic, Trade instead … Continue reading