Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Telling the Release Story
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: conversations
The Summer 2013 Release has some interesting value-packaged within. Reach Out and Touch Someone The old telephone adage has taken on a new twist this summer. Where the mighty Ma Bell once featured this jingle as a means to stir emotion and … Continue reading
This year, instead of yet another necktie (which surprisingly is still the number-one Father’s Day gift), how about a gift that he can really use… a brand new VersionOne Point Release! What dad wouldn’t love being notified via email anytime … Continue reading