Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- From VersionOne Customer to VersionOne Employee – Part 2
- Product Backlog Grooming Tips and Tricks
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Epics or Feature Groups?
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: conversations
The Summer 2013 Release has some interesting value-packaged within. Reach Out and Touch Someone The old telephone adage has taken on a new twist this summer. Where the mighty Ma Bell once featured this jingle as a means to stir emotion and … Continue reading
This year, instead of yet another necktie (which surprisingly is still the number-one Father’s Day gift), how about a gift that he can really use… a brand new VersionOne Point Release! What dad wouldn’t love being notified via email anytime … Continue reading