Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Telling the Release Story
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: custom fields
VersionOne provides a comprehensive set of default fields and values to define items in the system. Story Types, Defect Sources, Task Components or Test Methods are a few examples. But – what if I need to add my own list … Continue reading
In some of my earlier blog posts I walked through the process of creating custom fields and adding statuses to your board views. Today I’ll be taking the board view example further and showing how boards can be configured to … Continue reading
Wanna learn how to create custom fields in VersionOne to capture the info that’s most important to you? Check out this video. Continue reading