Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- My Best Friend
- New 13.1 and 13.2 Point Release Available
- Throw Some WIPS on that Board
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Technical Debt: FIX IT!
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- How to Win $1,500 for 15 Minutes of Work
- Using Old-School Index Cards with VersionOne
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: drop-down
The new agile portfolio management capabilities of VersionOne’s Winter Release automatically support custom drop-downs, allowing Portfolio Managers to easily find out how much time the organization is allocating across each of its Investment Themes. Continue reading