Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- From VersionOne Customer to VersionOne Employee – Part 2
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- Product Backlog Grooming Tips and Tricks
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Epics or Feature Groups?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: enterprise agile
Yours is an organization delivering multiple projects for different customers through your various teams – shared services. Though your teams practice agile – and enjoy it! – they do not truly have a dedicated backlog; their efforts are helping deliver … Continue reading
The Summer 2013 Release has some interesting value-packaged within. Reach Out and Touch Someone The old telephone adage has taken on a new twist this summer. Where the mighty Ma Bell once featured this jingle as a means to stir emotion and … Continue reading