Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- From VersionOne Customer to VersionOne Employee – Part 2
- Product Backlog Grooming Tips and Tricks
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Epics or Feature Groups?
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: epic ranking
When dealing with hundreds or thousands of stories, there is a quick way to simplify your backlog. You don’t have to play the hand you’re dealt. VersionOne supports ranking large backlogs of all types. In this video, I will tell you how. Continue reading