Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Telling the Release Story
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: live product demo
Did you know that we offer live VersionOne product demos twice a week? These hour-long demonstrations are a great way to get up to speed on VersionOne. But don’t get me wrong… our product demos are not for everyone. To help you figure out where you stand, I’ve put together these 5 Signs That a VersionOne Product Demo is NOT right for you. Continue reading