Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Telling the Release Story
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: planningroom
Yours is an organization delivering multiple projects for different customers through your various teams – shared services. Though your teams practice agile – and enjoy it! – they do not truly have a dedicated backlog; their efforts are helping deliver … Continue reading
On this day in 1990, McDonald’s opened their first restaurant in what was then still known as The Soviet Union. Thousands of people lined up that day in Moscow, excited to finally have their chance to sample a common symbol … Continue reading
Some years back, Luke Hohmann introduced me to the phrase, “I plan to re-plan.” It’s a somewhat awkward phrase which caused me to stop and ponder it for a moment. “Is re-planning the ultimate purpose of planning?” No, planning is … Continue reading
The Summer 2013 Release has some interesting value-packaged within. Reach Out and Touch Someone The old telephone adage has taken on a new twist this summer. Where the mighty Ma Bell once featured this jingle as a means to stir emotion and … Continue reading