Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- My Best Friend
- New 13.1 and 13.2 Point Release Available
- Throw Some WIPS on that Board
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Technical Debt: FIX IT!
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- How to Win $1,500 for 15 Minutes of Work
- Using Old-School Index Cards with VersionOne
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: portfolio
I recently discussed some release planning approaches with a customer who had some traditional fixed project-type constraints: contractual relationship with milestones (in the form of multiple releases) and dates built in. Here are some tips on how to get through the smelly part of agile development. Continue reading