Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Telling the Release Story
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: product management
How Sage Software uses VersionOne Ideas, an ideas management solution that allows product managers to engage directly with customers by automating the process of capturing, collaborating on and prioritizing feature requests. Continue reading