Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- From VersionOne Customer to VersionOne Employee – Part 2
- Product Backlog Grooming Tips and Tricks
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Epics or Feature Groups?
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: productivity
Agile developers like to focus on what’s most important to them, and that’s coding. You’ll almost always get pushback when asking the agile development team to stop doing what they like so they can switch to another application to provide updates. I have a viable solution to make both sides happy. Continue reading