Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- My Best Friend
- New 13.1 and 13.2 Point Release Available
- How to Win $1,500 for 15 Minutes of Work
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Throw Some WIPS on that Board
- Technical Debt: FIX IT!
- Using Old-School Index Cards with VersionOne
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: project tree navigation
As the world of agile grows, so do the sizes of organizations that have scaled their efforts. As a result, some people are finding it difficult to navigate through a large agile Project Tree in VersionOne. Our Spring ’11 Release addressed this with the inclusion of a VersionOne Project Navigator, which has moved navigation control out of the collapsible-display area and into. This allows users to conveniently switch projects from anywhere within the application, even with the left-hand side collapsed. Here are some tips on using the VersionOne Project Navigator.
Continue reading →