Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- From VersionOne Customer to VersionOne Employee – Part 2
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- Product Backlog Grooming Tips and Tricks
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Epics or Feature Groups?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: QA
A new year is upon us and with that, the new Winter 2014 Release. While the process of delivering our quarterly releases means each is roughly equivalent in size, there is still something special about the annum’s turn. With thoughts … Continue reading
Technical debt: FIX IT!! I spent several years at home supporting my husband as he climbed up the corporate ladder. We are a great team. Having been back at work for the past few years, I am amazed at the … Continue reading