Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Telling the Release Story
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: QA
A new year is upon us and with that, the new Winter 2014 Release. While the process of delivering our quarterly releases means each is roughly equivalent in size, there is still something special about the annum’s turn. With thoughts … Continue reading
Technical debt: FIX IT!! I spent several years at home supporting my husband as he climbed up the corporate ladder. We are a great team. Having been back at work for the past few years, I am amazed at the … Continue reading