Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Telling the Release Story
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: release forecasting
Release forecasting helps Product Owners get a good prediction of the amount of work that can be done on a project during a particular timeframe. The data entered into the fields in VersionOne allows you to play out various “what-if” scenarios for your project. Continue reading