Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- From VersionOne Customer to VersionOne Employee – Part 2
- Product Backlog Grooming Tips and Tricks
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Epics or Feature Groups?
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: Scrum
As a ScrumMaster I’ve had the opportunity to participate and facilitate many daily standup meetings – 6 years’ worth. There have been excellent standup meetings and conversations – many led to useful and valuable collaborative sessions in which real work … Continue reading
VersionOne just works. Out-of-the-box. It allows for very specific configuration and customization, but when you just need to get-up-and-going, only a few things are needed to start planning and tracking your agile project. Here is a short guide on the essentials. Continue reading
Retrospectives allow the team to come together to discuss the iteration and answer the important questions of “what went right?”, “what went wrong?” and “how can we get better?” In this blog I offer tips on how to get the most value and continuous improvement out of your retrospectives within VersionOne. Continue reading