Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Telling the Release Story
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: teamroom
Yours is an organization delivering multiple projects for different customers through your various teams – shared services. Though your teams practice agile – and enjoy it! – they do not truly have a dedicated backlog; their efforts are helping deliver … Continue reading
In a post in the Agile Management blog, I outlined the idea that agile development could be applied to Construction Management. There are some terms that have been customized in this VersionOne instance, including Phase instead of Epic, Trade instead … Continue reading
Technical debt: FIX IT!! I spent several years at home supporting my husband as he climbed up the corporate ladder. We are a great team. Having been back at work for the past few years, I am amazed at the … Continue reading
With the latest Spring 2013 release we’ve introduced Web Panel Plugins to the TeamRooms. The introduction of the Web panels allows the team to pull in the information that’s most important to them directly within the TeamRoom. It’s up to … Continue reading
Our Fall 12 Release has brought a lot of new features to VersionOne. We’ve introduced the revolutionary TeamRoom as well as visualization capabilities within the application. The reaction we’re getting from TeamRoom has been a very positive one, as it … Continue reading
In honor of our great late President, and of that fateful day in history, we present the 12.3.7 point release. Continue reading