Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- New 13.1 and 13.2 Point Release Available
- My Best Friend
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- How to Win $1,500 for 15 Minutes of Work
- Throw Some WIPS on that Board
- Technical Debt: FIX IT!
- Using Old-School Index Cards with VersionOne
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: velocity
Release forecasting helps Product Owners get a good prediction of the amount of work that can be done on a project during a particular timeframe. The data entered into the fields in VersionOne allows you to play out various “what-if” scenarios for your project. Continue reading