Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- From VersionOne Customer to VersionOne Employee – Part 2
- Product Backlog Grooming Tips and Tricks
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Epics or Feature Groups?
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: VersionOne editions
While it’s important to have a consistent look-and-feel and overall user experience across all VersionOne editions, each has been uniquely “right-sized” to support the needs of teams of different sizes and stages of their agile adoption. Learn the difference and how each one is used. Continue reading
This past spring we released a new edition of our product called Catalyst Edition, which falls between our Team and Enterprise Editions. Since the release, I’ve heard many questions regarding how to know the right time to consider an upgrade from Team Edition to Catalyst. Let me help you with that! Continue reading