Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Telling the Release Story
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: versionone product demo
Did you know that we offer live VersionOne product demos twice a week? These hour-long demonstrations are a great way to get up to speed on VersionOne. But don’t get me wrong… our product demos are not for everyone. To help you figure out where you stand, I’ve put together these 5 Signs That a VersionOne Product Demo is NOT right for you. Continue reading