Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- From VersionOne Customer to VersionOne Employee – Part 2
- Product Backlog Grooming Tips and Tricks
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Epics or Feature Groups?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: versionone product demo
Did you know that we offer live VersionOne product demos twice a week? These hour-long demonstrations are a great way to get up to speed on VersionOne. But don’t get me wrong… our product demos are not for everyone. To help you figure out where you stand, I’ve put together these 5 Signs That a VersionOne Product Demo is NOT right for you. Continue reading