Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Telling the Release Story
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: VersionOne Project Navigator
As the world of agile grows, so do the sizes of organizations that have scaled their efforts. As a result, some people are finding it difficult to navigate through a large agile Project Tree in VersionOne. Our Spring ’11 Release addressed this with the inclusion of a VersionOne Project Navigator, which has moved navigation control out of the collapsible-display area and into. This allows users to conveniently switch projects from anywhere within the application, even with the left-hand side collapsed. Here are some tips on using the VersionOne Project Navigator.
Continue reading →