Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- From VersionOne Customer to VersionOne Employee – Part 2
- Product Backlog Grooming Tips and Tricks
- Agile Metrics: I've Got Goals and a Whole Lot More
- Keep it Simple. We're Still Learning Agile Development!
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Epics or Feature Groups?
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: versionone templates
Templates aren’t just for Product Owners. Teams can also copy tasks and tests from templates during sprint planning to cut down on missing tasks and manual entry. It’s sort of a checklist to make sure you’ve addressed the key work necessary, but can still add unique tasks when appropriate. Continue reading